Registration is now open for the 2017 dataPARC User Conference in Portland, Oregon!
The 2017 dataPARC User Conference is scheduled for May 16-18, 2017 at the Sentinel Hotel in Portland, Oregon. This will be a premier experience for both existing users and companies researching real-time plant analysis while transforming critical data into visual information for timely decision-making.
The User Conference will provide a platform for collaboration between customers and dataPARC’s leaders and innovators, as well as insightful speaking sessions from dataPARC’s experts, customers, and hands-on training workshops.
Conference Learning Objectives
- Network with key dataPARC thought leaders and top innovators
- Participate in the latest dataPARC v. 7 Launch, focused
- Attend training workshops
- Play an active role in roundtable and open forum sessions with
top dataPARC technical specialists and customers
What type of dataPARC users should attend?
- IT/OT Strategic Decision Makers
- MES Senior Management
- Technical Directors
- Manufacturing Excellence Managers
- System Administrators
- Process Engineers
Industries represented include the following:
- Pulp and paper
- Chemical production
- Oil & Gas
- System intergrator
- Converting & Packaging
Training day topics will include:
- Scripting in graphics
- New alarming features
- Increasing your data read speeds (moving toward data at the speed of thought)
- The use of evidence in alarms
- Centerlines for operations and analysis
- Excel add in tips and tricks
Registration is now open! Follow the link above for more information about conference pricing and how to book your hotel.
Monday, May 15, 2017
• Arrive in Portland, OR
• Welcome Reception
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
• Customer and Technology Presentations
• Group Off-site Dinner
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
• Breakout Sessions & Roundtable Discussions
• Dinner on your own
Day 3: Thur., May 18, 2017
• Hands-on Training Workshops