Save the Date – 2018 dataPARC User Conference
From October 15-18, 2018, dataPARC customers from all over the world will gather to share, learn and network in Portland, Oregon. At the conference you will experience dynamic presentations on our robust software as well as learn about current and upcoming developments from the Capstone team. Registration and detailed agenda are coming soon.
dataPARC User Conference Preliminary Agenda 2018
A Message From The Keynote Speaker
Five Reasons You Should Attend
Keynote Speaker: Patrick Galvin
Patrick Galvin is a professional speaker, published author, and the cofounder and chief galvanizer of The Galvanizing Group, a consulting, speaking and coaching company in Portland, Oregon that galvanizes people to build better business relationships. Patrick has received enthusiastic testimonials for his keynote presentations, breakout sessions, workshops and webinars for organizations throughout the United States, Canada, Latin America and Europe.
Patrick has an MBA in international marketing from Thunderbird, one of the world’s top-ranked international business programs. After graduating, he worked for an industrial and agricultural equipment manufacturer building a profitable sales network throughout Canada and South America where none had existed prior.
Practical Application Sessions
We are pleased to announce that this year we will be offering Practical Application Sessions. These sessions will be more hands-on in that we explain in greater detail how to utilize a particular feature or application.
The following Practical Application Breakout Sessions will be offered:
- Asset management – Leveraging Control Loops
- Asset management – Building Asset Models
- Finding “what’s changed” – anomaly detection for the process
- Why on the fly – a practical methodology for root cause analysis
- Ways dataPARC can be deployed (Citrix, MS RDP, Application Virtualization, etc.)
- Examples and Best Practices for High Performance Process Graphics
- Types of Calcs – A session focused on the types of Calculations we offer, when to use and highlight the opportunity of Historizing Scripted Calcs
- How to use Alarm Server – A practical how-to for leveraging the latest functionality for notifications and incident tracking
We Are Looking For Presenters For The 2018 User Conference.
Presenters will get a chance to share how dataPARC has been working in their facility and highlight some of the methods, techniques and benefits that the software brings to their team and operations.
By presenting, you allow others to learn from your experience and find new ways to benefit from dataPARC in their industry and facility.
Presenters also have their conference registration fee covered by Capstone. And it’s in beautiful Portland, Oregon so you can’t go wrong!
Interested? Click Here
Why Become a Sponsor for the 2018 dataPARC User Conference?
As a sponsor, you will have a unique opportunity to promote your good or service in front of decision makers in the process industry. You can also enjoy networking and socializing with our attendees and team. Some of the conference attendees’ titles include:
- Technical Director
- Process Control Manager
- Director of Process Engineering
- Director of Information Systems
System Integrators/Value Added Resellers:
- Technical Manager
- Business Manager
- Professional Services Manager
Many sponsorship levels are available. Download the dataPARC sponsorship PDF to find out more about which sponsorship choice is best for your business.